Monday 25 November 2013

Monday Meanderings...

Wow! Long time no speak!
Apologies for the absense... between having schoolwork, and visiting with family, and just generally being busy, blogging has fallen by the wayside!
But I have been keeping up with those I read, and here are some things I have seen that I rather liked...

This is really clever.
Something to think about...
I can believe the talent of this guy - so awesome!
Pretty, pretty, pretty.
This and this - so me!
Seeing these everywhere... which means that I completely agree with this!

1 month until Christmas! I have been busy present knitting... perhaps I will show you a sneak peak or two soon... :-P

Have a good week! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I like your Monday Meanderings! :o) Thanks for the links!!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneak peeks of Christmas presents sounds like a very good post subject! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!