Wednesday 22 January 2014

I'm still here!

Hello! Yes, I know, bad blogger - I haven't posted in over a month!
Things have been rather busy, what with exams and essay assessments... but that's all over, so will have more time for knitting, quilting, reading, and just generally getting back to normal...
I forgot how nice it is to have a break, and when I found this song recently, I couldn't agree more - have a listen!

Casey Abrams is such a talented singer, and I love the message of the song - the simple things tend to be the best!

Have a lovely rest of week, and hopefully I will be back soon so you can see what I have been up to :-)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :o))) And Happy New Year! :o)
    I've seen the lovely bunny you made for your mom for Christmas and it's soooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!