Wednesday 25 June 2014

Bits and Pieces...

Hello world!
Phew! These past few weeks have been the kind of weeks where they haven't been busy for any other reason that there has been lots of little things to do. So I thought I would join in with the "Taking Stock" posts that other bloggers have posted (like Danielle's and Julie's) and share a little of what I've been up to...

Making... my crochet blanket! It is still very much on the go - I am adding rounds to the last 4 squares as and when I can, and am loving every minute! Blog post soon to show you what I decided to do about my lack of sparkley pink...

Cooking... CUPCAKES! Oh my, are these cupcakes good or what?!?!

Reading... the Eragon books, at my sister's recommendation - and I can see why! Adventure packed! Also, this gem from the Yarn Harlot.

Wishing... I could go to Paris again - it's permanently on my bucket list!

Enjoying... cups of new flavours of tea bought from the market on a trip to Cambridge earlier this week.

Loving... being home and getting to spend time with my mom (and the rest of my family, but she's the only one who will listen to my rambling on about yarn and knitting :-P )

Feeling... happy! But also tired - lots of things happening to keep me busy!

Noticing... the sounds of the birds in the morning, much better than the city noises at Uni!

Watching... Gossip Girl. I am trying to make my way through all the episodes, simply because all their clothes are so pretty! Only a season and a half to go...

Wearing... these loom band bracelets. They are apparently the hottest new craze for kids, and having learnt from my sister how to make them, I can see why! They are quick, easy and fun to make and are nice and colourful.

What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!