Wednesday 23 July 2014

Getting there!

Is there anything better than an afternoon knitting outside in the garden with a lovely cup of tea?

This was my view, quickly snapped with my phone (so apologies for the low quality)...
I am a little further than this now, and should hopefully get my Knit-A-Long socks done by August 15th! They are my priority knitting at the moment, even though my stash is calling to me... I could knit a hat, or a blanket, or a skirt... choices, choices!
But for now I shall stick with my socks :-)

Hoping you're enjoying the summer weather too :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wait. I would like to improve your opening question:
    Is there anything better than an afternoon knitting outside in the garden with a lovely cup of tea in England? Or maybe I should put it as Is there anything better than an afternoon knitting outside in the garden with a lovely cup of tea IN ENGLAND????

    And, NO, there is not. It sounds just perfect. (Ok, I'll concede, knitting in the garden with a cup of tea would be perfect anywhere. But. IN ENGLAND!!! HEAVEN!!!) ;-D (Beautiful photo btw!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!