Friday 17 October 2014

Friday Link Love...

I'm so happy it's Friday, are you?
It feels like I've not done a Friday Link Love post in a while so thought I would share with you just a few things that I've found interesting or pretty :-)

These are cool... linking two of my favourites - clothes and books!

Some lovely words.

I adore following this pinner - eye candy for any knitter/crocheter!

Clever crafty ideas... corks as needle point protecters? Who knew?

Wishing I could spend my autumn evenings here or here...

Speaking of autumn... it's so nice to be pinning on this board again! I love this time of year!

Have a lovely weekend!! :-)


3 comments:

  1. I like the crafty ideas, too! They are great!!!
    Have a nice weekend! :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing those links! Have a lovely week Bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is the loveliest time of year. Have a great Monday Bekah!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!