Friday 15 May 2015

Friday Link Love...

Hello!
Just a small post for you today, but should hopefully get back into the swing of blogging now that I've finished all my essays! :D
It's very surreal to think that its all pretty much done now - and whilst I get my head around this newfound freedom from theory and complex academic debate, I will let you enjoy some interesting links! :)

Have you heard of DJ Earworm? He does the most amazing medleys of songs, and I particularly love this Carrie Underwood one!

Speaking of videos - this one is great. I'm a firm believer in the power of craft, and how it can help in stressful times :)

Can knitting save lives?

Something to make you laugh :)

My new favourite instagram - a daily dose of positivity!

Food for thought - more experiences, less stuff? Yes!

10 Things - Habits for Happiness :-)

As you can see, lots of stressbusting and positivity here - can you tell what's been keeping me motivated recently? :P
For those of you who follow my instagram, you'll see I've been working on lots of things whilst away from blogging - I will share more detailed pictures soon, I promise!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I loved that Fast Company article on experiences, too- I've been thinking about writing a blog post about it this week! Great links, and live the Instagram feed you linked. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great links! Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!