Friday 26 June 2015

Friday Link Love: June 2015

Hello!
Did you have a good June? I've decided to make some of the features on here a bit more regular - I'm hoping to have a bit of an overhaul to make this blog a better experience for everyone! I'm thinking I'll share links on the last Friday of every month - gives me a chance to get lots of lovely things for you to read and be inspired by.
So, what are this month's links?

I loved this article on finding the WONDER of everyday life.

These interpretations of art make me laugh!

Thought Point: A Day in the Life of Pinterest.

I've set myself a challenge to read 30 books this year, and this list is providing inspiration!

Glenna gives some great advice on how to knit more.

I've not done much sewing recently, but compiling this board is making me want to!

Hope you've had a fantastic June!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the "Women Dropping Polite Hints In Western Art History"... :o)))) It's so funny!
    And those hexies are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely laughed out loud at "A Day in the Life of Pinterest" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Glenna's link. That is *exactly* what I needed to read right now!
    Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!