Friday 17 July 2015

Graduation!!

Just wanted to pop in and share a photo from Tuesday with you, as it was a big day for me... I officially graduated from University!



It was a lovely day, spent with family, my wonderful boyfriend, and my coursemates. Couldn't ask for a better way to end the past 3 years of learning and growing :-)

More photos from the day HERE.
(I didn't get many photos of my own, because as you will see in Mom's post, I was having WAY too much fun swooshing and twirling!!)

6 comments:

  1. Graduation? Already? It seems you 've just started the university! WOW! Time really flies quickly!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    You look sooooo beautiful!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Bekah! What a wonderful day it must have been! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was such a lovely day - will be held special in my memory for quite a while!!

      Delete
  3. Yay!!!!!!
    You deserve to swoosh and twirl all you want. You have earned it. Well done you, lovely girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!