Saturday 18 July 2015

I went to Canada! (Part 3)

I loved visiting Quebec City for many reasons, although one in particular was the sweet details to discover as we meandered around the city.

Such as the Fleur-De-Lis on the fence around the fountain at Parliament... (Very fitting for the province!)




Historic beauty...


I loved that there were half numbers on the houses - Canada's answer to Platform 9 3/4?


Flowerboxes, reminding me of European windows... Old Quebec City really reminded me of the streets of Italy...


Last, but not least, we found these adorable sheep flowerboxes in front of a yarn store! I didn't get any as I'd already purchased plenty from Espace Tricot (Gorgeous yarn store - if you get a chance, go!), but it was still lovely to see local yarns!


Aren't they sweet? I especially love the pink flower that one of them is wearing! :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are right, these little details are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such wonderful photos, and I love the hot air balloons outside the shopfront you posted. You make it all look so magical.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!