Wednesday 29 July 2015

WIP Wednesday: Catching Up!

People, I'm on a mission! This summer is the summer of WIPs.
I've had a growing mountain of projects, and they have been all been vying for my attention. It's been difficult to choose what to work on! So, I'm working through them one by one, and hopefully by the autumn I'll have a lovely little pile of FOs to show for it.

I've been working on a shawl...


...which may or may not get turned into a pattern! I have a few patterns in the works at the moment, just waiting for the right time to publish them. Hopefully one or two will be out soon! :)


See these? Yep - that blanket is still in progress! These are the last circles... they need just one more round each and then they can get attached to the blanket... then some half-hexies, and a border, and the end is in sight!!



Now... I know I said I was only working on WIPs... and that I maybe wasn't going to start any more projects... but I caved. There, I said it. The sock yarn got to me. It was just so pretty and I couldn't deny it any longer...


See? It models so well!


Yarn is from Scrumptious Purl in the colourway "It's My Party". I love this yarn - it's knitting up beautifully, and the colours are divine! 
I promise I won't start anymore projects... maybe. Just depends on how well my willpower against the Stash is!! :P

Oh, and you'll remember that for Christmas I made my sister a dragon... I finally took a photo! Everyone - meet Saphira!


Not sure I'll be making any more amigurimi toys anytime soon, but I'm glad that this one is well loved :-)

4 comments:

  1. I like all your work but the color of the sock yarn is my favorite! So cheerful! :o)
    And the second favorite is Saphira, of course :o) She is sooo cute! No wonder she is well loved...:o))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sock yarn really is something-I can't blame you for not waiting longer to cast on! And Saphira is adorable :) No wonder your sister cherishes her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Love each and every one of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh y gosh, I wouldn't have been able to resist casting on with that beautiful sock yarn either!! And your shawl is looking great, and I love that dragon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!