Wednesday 2 September 2015

Wishful Wednesday...


This is what my life looks like at the moment! Full of life's little lovelies - reading good books, good magazines, drinking cups of hot chocolate, and a bit of knitting...

Okay, a lot of knitting.

Which is why this isn't your usual WIP Wednesday post - I've been completing more than I've been starting! I still have this pair of socks on the needles and they haven't gotten any bigger because I've been working on other things, and I'm pretty sure knitting doesn't grow unless you work on it. (Unless someone has come up with magic knitting needles? If you know if someone has invented those yet, let me know in the comments!)

But that's all there is! I'm thinking I need to start some new projects... you know, just so I have something to blog about... and also because my head is brimming with projects that I want to make. A couple of hats, some fingerless gloves, some preemie knits, innocent smoothie hats, and I may dig out some of my quilt projects just for good measure.

Where to begin? Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. Magic knitting needles? :o))) It would be fun!
    I like these little lovelies!
    Have a great September!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!