Friday 6 March 2015

Friday Link Love

Happy Friday!
Seems like I've not stopped moving all week - this weekend is my last busy one before work deadlines, after that things should hopefully slow down to a nicer pace.
I've still managed to find some cool links for you though!

I love this room - so beautiful.

We can solve everything with a bit of knitted love.

You know I'm a fan of charity knitting - this project is a little different, but still for a good cause!

Looking forward to this book - I'm still a kid at heart!

Big Knitting.

Are you getting a lot of snow at the moment? Here's what you could do with it.

This video is mesmerizing - so cool!

Finally, why don't you treat yourselves to these cookies? I made some last week and they were great!

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that gigantic roving blanket- I so want it! And I love how creative those snow sculptures are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!